Are you dealing with wrinkles, dullness, discoloration, or another complexion concern? The good news is that you can make simple skin-related resolutions that will really pay off this year. These five habits and treatments are known to offer visible results:
- Wear sunscreen every day. Few things age your skin as quickly as sun exposure. UV rays can cause wrinkles, pigmentary disorders, and even skin cancer. Protect yourself. Commit to applying sunscreen daily (even when it’s cloudy). Your skin will thank you.
- Get serious about skincare. A consistent skincare routine made up of the right products can do wonders for your complexion. We proudly carry professional products from SkinMedica® and Obagi. Formulated with incredible ingredients like retinol and antioxidants, these lines offer something for everyone. Talk to our team for personalized recommendations.
- Work from the inside out. There’s a lot you can do to keep your skin happy and healthy from within. Make smart food choices, get enough vitamin d, sleep more, stay hydrated, and avoid smoking. These measures will help you look great and feel great, too.
- Consider enhancing your appearance with injectables. Injectables such as dermal fillers and BOTOX® Cosmetic offer a quick and easy way to rejuvenate your face. Restore volume lost to aging, smooth out wrinkles and lines, or add definition to your natural features. The choice is yours!
- Try a next-generation microneedling treatment to correct skin concerns. Procell™ MicroChanneling activates your skin’s healing power to target signs of aging, uneven skin tone, acne, and more. By pairing unique technology with advanced serums, this treatment improves your skin’s health, vitality, and appearance.
Helping You Look Your Best in 2021
Park Meadows Aesthetics is fully equipped to make your complexion goals a reality. We’re a team of Registered Nurses and Aesthetic Nurse Injectors offering exceptional services under the supervision of board-certified plastic surgeons.
Call 303-662-8668 today to schedule a complimentary consultation. We serve Lone Tree, Denver, and nearby Colorado communities.