Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons Serving Denver & Lone Tree, Colorado
Your skin has powerful rejuvenation capabilities that are waiting to be activated. Tap into this natural healing power with the Procell™ MicroChanneling system. This next-generation microneedling treatment pairs unique technology with advanced serums to improve your skin’s health, vitality, and appearance.
At Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetics, we are proud to offer this transformative non-surgical service. Schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation at 303.662.8668 to learn how Procell™ MicroChanneling can correct your skin concerns. We welcome women and men from Lone Tree, Denver, and other areas of Colorado.
What is Procell™ MicroChanneling?
Procell™ MicroChanneling is an evolved form of microneedling. It works by creating invisible channels in your skin that trigger a cascade of natural rejuvenation. As they heal, these channels produce new, high-quality collagen and elastin, as well as other beneficial elements such as peptides and epidermal growth factors. The result is fresher, healthier skin.
How Does Procell™ Differ From Traditional Microneedling?
Traditional microneedling technologies such as pens and rollers work by creating damage to the skin with small needles. Meanwhile, Procell™ relies on the gentle application of tiny micro-filaments to stimulate the skin with little actual damage. The Livra Microchannel Delivery Solution used during treatment as well as the included aftercare products work to enhance the skin rejuvenation process.
What Can Microneedling Correct and Improve?
Microneedling is used to treat and improve concerns such as:
- Aging skin
- Fine line
- Uneven skin tone
- Loose skin
- Pigmentation issues
Procell™ MicroChanneling can effectively address these issues and improve the clinical health of your skin. Additionally, a series of treatments can dramatically improve your skin’s smoothness, hydration, sensitivity, and other benchmarks of a great complexion.
Preparing For Your Procell™ MicroChanneling Treatment
- If you get cold sores regularly, taking acyclovir or valcyclovir starting one day prior to your microchanneling will reduce the likelihood of a breakout due to your treatment.
- Discontinue retinol (2% or higher) or tretinoin at least 3 days prior to treatment.
- For your first treatment, you can expect mild redness and swelling, and a tight, warm sensation for between 4 & 24 hours.
- Later treatments with longer needle lengths may require topical numbing cream, and can produce redness and swelling along with tiny flecks of redness for between 4 & 72 hours.
- If your liver, kidneys and immune system are healthy, taking an NSAID such as Ibuprofen 2 hours before treatment may reduce any discomfort.
- If possible, please arrive at the office without makeup on, and with a clean, (and for men a clean shaven) face.
- If you’ve had Botox, Fillers or Threads injected you must wait at least two weeks before getting microchanneling. And you must be satisfied with the results before we can offer you any other treatments.
Procell™ MicroChanneling Procedure
A microneedling treatment with Procell™ is a simple and relatively painless process. A trained member of our aesthetic team will begin by cleansing your skin. Then, they will apply a numbing cream, allowing it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes before removing it. This step helps minimize any potential discomfort.
From there, they will turn on the Procell™ device and stamp it gently across the skin. The treatment tips are interchangeable, allowing for a customized session. After treating a section of your face, your provider will apply the Livra Microchannel Delivery Solution. This serum contains healing elements that soothe inflammation, such as hyaluronic acid, Stem Cytokines™, and other naturally occurring ingredients found in the skin.
Results After Procell™ MicroChanneling
We provide a post-treatment mask that contains hyaluronic acid. This mask will comfort, hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin. We will also give you a week’s worth of serum to apply, as well as additional aftercare instructions to follow for the best outcome.
Procell™ MicroChanneling is unique in that it offers maximum stimulation with minimal inflammation. This means that you will likely experience a day of mild redness that can be covered with mineral makeup.
How Many Procell™ Microchanneling Treatments Will I Need For Best Results?
One Procell™ treatment can offer you visible improvement in your skin concerns, while a series of six or more sessions can provide a more dramatic transformation. With our expertise, we can create an ideal plan for you and show you how to make your results last.