For those who want to ease lines and wrinkles, BOTOX® Cosmetic is one of the most popular treatments. At Park Meadows Aesthetics, our patients typically enjoy the full results of their treatment for three to four months.
If you’re considering BOTOX Cosmetic to enhance your appearance or want to know how long your latest treatment will last, there are a few things to consider.
Factors that Influence BOTOX Cosmetic Results
Each of us has a combination of unique factors that influence how we show signs of aging and respond to cosmetic treatments.
While three to four months is a good rule of thumb, the following can also determine how long your BOTOX Cosmetic results last:
- Frequency of BOTOX Cosmetic treatments: Many patients notice the results of later treatments lasting longer than the first. As BOTOX Cosmetic “trains” muscles to relax, you might find more ease in the treated areas between sessions.
- Intense exercise: If you regularly hit the gym, your body might assimilate BOTOX Cosmetic more quickly.
- Your metabolism: This also affects how quickly your body processes injectables.
- The treatment area: BOTOX Cosmetic can last longer in some areas than others. Lines between the brows or on the forehead tend to be the last to return.
- The depth of lines and wrinkles: You might notice longer-lasting effects from your treatment if you have fine lines and creases than if you have deeper wrinkles.
Extend Your BOTOX Cosmetic Results
After treatments, we recommend you skip prolonged sun exposure, eat a balanced diet, avoid heavy drinking, and quit smoking. These tips are universally great for your skin, and something we’d advise whether or not you use injectables. Additionally, you should avoid massaging or sleeping on your face for the first week following BOTOX Cosmetic.
Choosing qualified providers will give you maximum benefits. At Park Meadows Aesthetics, our team includes highly-trained aesthetic nurses overseen by board-certified plastic surgeons who assess your facial anatomy and muscle activity to tailor treatments to your needs.
Schedule Your Denver Area BOTOX Cosmetic Consultation
At our Lone Tree, Colorado practice, Park Meadows Aesthetics, we love helping our patients achieve the look they want with little downtime. During your consultation, we’ll use our expertise in minimally invasive treatments to create a treatment plan that matches your aesthetic goals. To learn more about how BOTOX Cosmetic could enhance your appearance, call 303-662-8668.