It’s easy to find a CoolSculpting® provider. Many aesthetic practices and medspas use the classic fat reduction device. However, with the release of CoolSculpting® Elite, there’s no point in going somewhere that offers the old machine. Here are five reasons why:
- More fat reduction: CoolSculpting Elite can reduce stubborn fat by up to 20-25% in the treatment areas! That’s an improvement on the classic device. Newly designed applicators have stronger suction and provide a better result.
- More skin coverage: A treatment with CoolSculpting Elite covers a larger surface area. That means it targets more fat cells than the original machine. In other words, you get additional CoolSculpting without an additional cost!
- More treatment applicators: The old CoolSculpting model only had one applicator. The new one has two – perfect for DualSculpting (treating two areas at once). If we use two machines, we can treat up to four areas simultaneously.
- More innovations: CoolSculpting was first approved by the FDA back in 2010. A decade of research and development, not to mention millions of treatments, have informed the creation of CoolSculpting Elite. It’s an upgraded version of the device that America knows and loves.
- More applicator sizes: CoolSculpting Elite comes with the largest variety of applicator sizes. That allows us to pick the ones that will fit you best. Enjoy precise fat reduction on your stomach, double chin and jawline, thighs, upper arms, and more.
Try CoolSculpting Elite in Lone Tree
CoolSculpting Elite is the future of non-invasive fat reduction. We’re excited to offer the most advanced CoolSculpting technology to help you slim and sculpt your figure!
Schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation at 303-662-8668 to learn how this upgraded device can achieve your body goals. Park Meadows Aesthetics proudly serves Denver, Lone Tree, and nearby areas of Colorado.