Are you looking to achieve smoother, more radiant skin? If so, more patients are now opting for the VI Peel, a skin-resurfacing chemical peel that’s gaining popularity for its reliable results.
At Park Meadows Aesthetics in Lone Tree, Colorado, we offer a range of VI Peels that can enhance the health and appearance of your skin.
What is VI Peel?
A trusted and widely-used chemical peel, the VI Peel stimulates collagen production and accelerates cellular turnover.
With more than 10 million peels performed worldwide in the last 15 years, it has proven its effectiveness, according to a 2022 news release from Vitality Institute, a maker of VI Peel.
At our Colorado practice, we offer diverse options for VI Peels, each designed to target different skin concerns including aging skin, active acne, acne scarring, melasma, and sun damage.
Benefits of VI Peel
The VI Peel offers numerous benefits for your skin
- Improved tone and texture: Improves the skin’s overall tone and texture, leaving it smoother and more even.
- Collagen stimulation: Boosts collagen production for skin that’s firmer and more youthful.
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles: Smoothes over the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a rejuvenated complexion.
- Treatment of skin discoloration: This version addresses skin discoloration caused by sun damage, melasma, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Acne control: If you’d like to reduce active acne breakouts and congestion, this option ideal for oily, acne-prone skin.
- Painless application: Uses a special formulation that includes a numbing agent to ensure a comfortable experience for the patient.
How VI Peel Works
VI Peel comprises a blend of acids and antioxidants that work in tandem to achieve positive results for your skin. These include:
- Retinoic Acid: Inhibits melanin production and promotes cell turnover.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA): Boosts collagen production and exfoliates the skin to reduce signs of aging.
- Salicylic Acid: Kills bacteria, controls sebum production, and unclogs pores.
- Phenol: Numbs the skin during application for a painless experience.
- Ascorbic Acid: Acts as a potent antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals, evening skin tone, and protecting against future damage.
Schedule a Consultation With Park Meadows Aesthetics
Our experienced team will assess your skin concerns and recommend the most suitable treatment plan. Contact us at (303) 662-8668 or text us at (303) 622-5587 to learn more about VI Peel.