Say goodbye to unwanted signs of aging with Revanesse® Versa™. It smooths and plumps the skin instantly to restore a youthful appearance. We encourage you to discover the benefits of this unique dermal filler for yourself.
Get started by scheduling a complimentary consultation at 303-662-8668. Park Meadows Aesthetics serves Denver, Lone Tree, and the surrounding areas of Colorado.
Benefits of Revanesse Versa
Not all dermal fillers are the same. They can vary significantly in terms of ingredients, manufacturing technique, and other factors. With Revanesse Versa’s advanced formula, you can expect:
- Less swelling: A clinical study found that 47.2 % of patients experienced swelling with Revanesse Versa. Compare that to 71.1% of patients who had injection site swelling with a comparative product. Want to improve your odds even more? Be sure to follow our appointment tips.
- Good longevity: Versa is made of spherical particles that were developed to be accepted by the body. They also break down slowly for long-lasting results. You may notice an improvement of your laugh lines for up to 12 months.
- Safe treatments: Revanesse Versa is a well-studied product that you can trust. Over 300 patients of various skin types were treated in three clinical trials. No serious adverse events were reported.
- Immediate results: Revanesse Versa adds subtle volume beneath the skin to smooth out wrinkles and soften folds. The treatment is minimally invasive and provides an instant improvement in the appearance of the skin.
Here’s a side note for the filler-devotees like us: Revanesse Versa is the only hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler in the country that’s available in a 1.2 ml syringe. Most filler syringes only contain 1.0 ml. Since Versa contains 20% more product, it can be a cost-effective treatment option.
Revanesse Versa Candidates
Revanesse Versa is approved for patients 22 years of age and older. It’s quickly becoming popular with those looking to reduce the appearance of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. However, not everyone is an ideal candidate for Versa.
For example, you shouldn’t be treated if you’re currently pregnant or breastfeeding. It’s also not recommended to get Revanesse Versa injections if you have a history of hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation. We will go over these and other considerations during your complimentary consultation.
How Long Does Revanesse Versa Last?
Revanesse Versa tends to last longer than many other hyaluronic acid fillers. After all, the formula — with a high molecular weight and uniformly spherical particles — was created to break down slowly. It can improve the appearance of your laugh lines for up to 12 months when administered properly.
Keep in mind that dermal fillers metabolize differently from one patient to the next. Unfortunately, you can’t control the speed at which your body breaks down your favorite injections.
You can, however, take steps to maximize your results. Those steps include:
- Staying hydrating
- Using high-quality skin care products
- Avoiding unprotected sun exposure
- Eating a balanced diet
- Quitting cigarettes and nicotine
- Managing your stress levels
- Scheduling regular touch-up appointments
Is Revanesse Versa Safe?
Revanesse Versa is an FDA-approved dermal filler. In other words, the safety and effectiveness of this product have been reviewed by experts responsible for protecting public health. No serious adverse results were reported in clinical trials, which included hundreds of patients.
The most common side effects of treatment are temporary bleeding, bruising, swelling, and discomfort. Our aesthetic nurse injectors are highly skilled and know how to prevent these side effects. Your comfort and satisfaction are always our top priorities.
How Much Does Revanesse Versa Cost?
The cost to achieve smooth and youthful skin with Revanesse Versa depends on several factors. Those factors include the amount of product needed to create the desired results, the number of treatment areas, and the frequency of follow-up appointments.
We will gladly provide a personalized cost estimate during your complimentary consultation. In the meantime, keep an eye on our specials page for a chance to save on your treatment. You can also explore our flexible financing options and join our loyalty program.
Schedule a Free Revanesse Versa Consultation in Lone Tree
We want you to feel beautiful and confident. Learn how Revanesse Versa can help make that happen. Schedule a complimentary consultation by calling 303-662-8668. Park Meadows Aesthetics serves Denver, Lone Tree, and the surrounding areas of Colorado.