BOARD-CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEONS SERVING DENVER & LONE TREE, COLORADO
Give your body what it needs. Our thoughtfully formulated IV Therapy blends contain essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help you feel your best. Choose from drips designed for muscle recovery, immune support, rehydration, inner beauty and more!
The infusion therapy professionals at Park Meadows Aesthetics are committed to your wellness. Call 303-662-8668 today to schedule a consultation or treatment session. We welcome men and women from Denver, Lone Tree, and surrounding Colorado areas.
What is IV Therapy?
Intravenous therapy rapidly delivers beneficial nutrients directly into your bloodstream. This allows for complete and effective absorption. In comparison, foods and supplements taken orally have a limited absorption rate.
Traditionally used in hospitals, IV Therapy has become more readily available in recent years. Today, it is a powerful wellness tool that you can easily incorporate into your routine.
IV Therapy Options
Park Meadows Aesthetics offers the following IV fluid blends:
- Inner Beauty
Fight acne, wrinkles & tired skin from the inside out
Boost your immune system; feel better faster
Hydrate and combat fatigue from dehydration
- Recovery & Performance
Decrease recovery time & enhance your athletic performance
Classic blend of vitamins and minerals to enhance and support overall wellness
Add a Glutathione Push or Vitamin C Push to any of your IV bags for added benefits!
- Glutathione is made up of three amino acids that helps overall immune function, makes DNA, can improves insulin sensitivity, can reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, and may prevent cancer progression.
Do you need help picking your ideal IV infusion? Our team will work with you to select the right treatment plan.
IV Therapy Add-Ons
Along with selecting your IV Therapy, we offer add-ons to help the effectiveness of the IV Therapy. Your nurse can review these options with you when you arrive. We also have a selection of IM/SQ injections, including:
- B12 ($25): Helps increase energy, boost metabolism, assists with weight loss, improves concentration, improves cognitive function, and can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, heart attack and stroke.
- Vitamin D ($20): An antioxidant that increases calcium absorption, promotes brain health and immune support.
- M.I.C ($25): Helps with both burning fat and metabolism. This is comparable to LipoLean.
- M.I.C + B12 ($30): A combination of vitamins and amino acids that help release fat through the body, distributes energy, and helps remove toxins from the body.
Am I A Good Candidate for IV Therapy?
Most people can safely receive IV Therapy and enjoy its benefits. Whether you are looking to feel better fast or take your wellness regimen to the next level, IV treatments may be right for you.
Our nurses will evaluate your medical history to determine your candidacy for IV Therapy. Keep in mind that IV Therapy is not a substitute for eating well or exercising. Instead, it is meant to supplement your healthy lifestyle choices.
How To Prepare for IV Therapy?
One of the best things about IV Therapy is that it does not require much preparation. However, there are a few steps you can take before your appointment to ensure a great experience:
- Hydrate and snack: It is important to drink plenty of water leading up to your treatment. If you are dehydrated, it can be a bit more difficult to receive intravenous therapy. It is also important to eat a snack to stabilize your blood sugar levels and avoid lightheadedness.
- Wear the right clothes: Instead of a tight long-sleeved shirt, make sure to wear something that leaves your inner elbow exposed. Choose a comfortable outfit you won’t mind sitting in for 30 to 60 minutes. We also recommend layering to avoid feeling too hot or cold during your appointment.
- Bring entertainment: Keeping yourself entertained will help pass the time. Your appointment is a great opportunity to read a book, listen to music, catch up on your favorite show, or do another quiet activity.
Our infusion therapy professionals will gladly help you get ready for your session. Check with our staff for any additional pre-infusion instructions you may need to follow.
What Are the Benefits of IV Therapy?
If you want to know why intravenous therapy is so popular, just take a look at what it has to offer. Some of the top benefits of this treatment include:
- Guaranteed vitamin absorption
- Efficient hydration
- Wellness support
- Fast treatment times
- Customized treatments
- Immediate results
- No downtime
Of course, many advantages of IV Therapy depend on the fluid blend. We offer formulas to revitalize your skin, boost your immune system, enhance your athletic performance, assist with weight loss, help remove toxins from your body, and more!
Potential Risks of IV Therapy?
Intravenous therapy has a long and safe history of use. It is very rare to experience significant side effects after treatment. However, complications such as bruising and infection have been reported. You will receive a complete overview of all possible risks during your consultation.
Prior to your appointment, we evaluate your allergies and medical history to avoid an adverse reaction. Our registered nurses will administer and monitor your treatment. Rest assured that we prioritize your safety above all else.
Aftercare for IV Therapy?
While intravenous therapy does not require any downtime, it is still important to monitor the injection site and follow some simple aftercare instructions. Keep these tips in mind:
- Check the injection site for swelling or bruising.
- Control swelling or bruising with a cold compress.
- Shower or bathe as you usually do.
- Be gentle with your arm for a day or two. Try not to bump it as you go about your regular activities.
Our team may provide additional aftercare instructions. If so, please follow them in order to get the most out of your treatment.
Will My Insurance Pay For IV Therapy?
Insurance rarely provides coverage for elective IV Therapy. However, there are still ways to manage your costs. We encourage you to explore our financing and payment options. Plus, keep an eye on our specials page to take advantage of exclusive discounts.
What To Expect During IV Therapy in Denver?
IV Therapy appointments begin with a consultation. One of our nurses will review your comprehensive medical history and check your vitals. Then, you will get to choose an IV fluid blend based on your needs.
The actual infusion process takes anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes depending on the specifics of your treatment. A licensed registered nurse will administer and oversee the IV Therapy. Simply sit back and relax as you rehydrate with a custom cocktail of healthy nutrients.
A great thing about IV Therapy is that it works quickly. It is common to feel refreshed and rejuvenated immediately after a session. There is no downtime, and you can pick up your normal routine right away.
How Often Should I Have IV Therapy?
IV Therapy treatment plans are completely customized to the individual. Our nurse will help you find the ideal frequency for your IV Therapy sessions.
In general, your nutrient levels can stay elevated for several weeks after receiving IV Therapy. For that reason, treatments spaced roughly two weeks apart can be beneficial for many people. Still, some patients may find that monthly sessions work best, while others only come in when they are experiencing symptoms.
Choosing a Provider for IV Therapy
IV Therapy is an emerging service being performed in many medical spas and other facilities. While it is non-surgical, it is still a medical treatment. That is why it is important to choose a qualified provider.
Park Meadows Aesthetics is an extension of an established and trusted plastic surgery office, Park Meadows Aesthetics, so you can trust that you are receiving safe and exceptional care. Our team consists of highly trained registered nurses who are committed to your satisfaction.
I had an amazing experience at Park Meadows Aesthetics. Shanna, who worked with me is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and had “the touch”. She listened and got me exactly where I wanted to be. I have been to other places and this was definitely the best. I could not recommend them more highly.
Achieve Better Health with IV Therapy in Lone Tree
Do you want to feel refreshed, renewed, and ready to take on your day? IV Therapy can help you meet your personal wellness goals.
Call 303-662-8668 today to schedule a consultation or treatment session. Park Meadows Aesthetics welcomes men and women from Denver, Lone Tree, and surrounding Colorado areas.