BOARD-CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEONS SERVING DENVER & LONE TREE, COLORADO
Give your body what it needs. Our thoughtfully formulated IV Therapy blends contain essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to help you feel your best. Choose from drips designed for muscle recovery, immune support, rehydration, and more!
The infusion therapy professionals at Park Meadows Aesthetics are committed to your wellness. Call 303-662-8668 today to schedule a consultation or treatment session. We welcome men and women from Denver, Lone Tree, and surrounding Colorado areas.
What is IV Therapy?
Intravenous therapy rapidly delivers beneficial nutrients directly into your bloodstream. This allows for complete and effective absorption. In comparison, foods and supplements taken orally have a limited absorption rate.
Traditionally used in hospitals, IV Therapy has become more readily available in recent years. Today, it is a powerful wellness tool that you can easily incorporate into your routine.
Types of IV Therapy
Park Meadows Aesthetics offers the following IV fluid blends:
- Myers Cocktail ($149): Known as the banana bag because of its distinctive yellow color, the Myers is a classic blend of vitamins and minerals to enhance and support overall wellness.
- Athletic Performance ($169): This IV drip increases endurance, enhances stamina, and supports the muscle recovery process.
- Recovery ($169): The overall cure to get you back on your feet. This IV addresses headaches, nausea, and dehydration.
- Immunity ($169): Feeling under the weather? This IV blend boosts your immune system and helps support a fast bounce back to better health.
* Add a Glutathione Push to any of your IV bags for FREE!
- Glutathione is made up of three amino acids that helps overall immune function, makes DNA, can improves insulin sensitivity, can reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, and may prevent cancer progression.
Do you need help picking your ideal IV infusion? Our team will work with you to select the right treatment plan.
IV Therapy Add-Ons
Along with selecting your IV Therapy, we offer add-ons to help the effectiveness of the IV Therapy. Your nurse can review these options with you when you arrive. We also have a selection of IM/SQ injections, including:
- B12 ($25): Helps increase energy, boost metabolism, assists with weight loss, improves concentration, improves cognitive function, and can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, heart attack and stroke.
- Vitamin D ($20): An antioxidant that increases calcium absorption, promotes brain health and immune support.
- M.I.C ($25): Helps with both burning fat and metabolism. This is comparable to LipoLean.
- M.I.C + B12 ($30): A combination of vitamins and amino acids that help release fat through the body, distributes energy, and helps remove toxins from the body.
Ideal Candidates for IV Therapy
Most people can safely receive IV Therapy and enjoy its benefits. Whether you are looking to feel better fast or take your wellness regimen to the next level, IV treatments may be right for you.
Our nurses will evaluate your medical history to determine your candidacy for IV Therapy. Keep in mind that IV Therapy is not a substitute for eating well or exercising. Instead, it is meant to supplement your healthy lifestyle choices.
Your Denver IV Therapy Appointment
IV Therapy appointments begin with a consultation. One of our nurses will review your comprehensive medical history and check your vitals. Then, you will get to choose an IV fluid blend based on your needs.
The actual infusion process takes anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes depending on the specifics of your treatment. A licensed registered nurse will administer and oversee the IV Therapy. Simply sit back and relax as you rehydrate with a custom cocktail of healthy nutrients.
A great thing about IV Therapy is that it works quickly. It is common to feel refreshed and rejuvenated immediately after a session. There is no downtime, and you can pick up your normal routine right away.
How Often Should You Get IV Therapy?
IV Therapy treatment plans are completely customized to the individual. Our nurse will help you find the ideal frequency for your IV Therapy sessions.
In general, your nutrient levels can stay elevated for several weeks after receiving IV Therapy. For that reason, treatments spaced roughly two weeks apart can be beneficial for many people. Still, some patients may find that monthly sessions work best, while others only come in when they are experiencing symptoms.
Choosing a Treatment Provider
IV Therapy is an emerging service being performed in many medical spas and other facilities. While it is non-surgical, it is still a medical treatment. That is why it is important to choose a qualified provider.
Park Meadows Aesthetics is an extension of an established and trusted plastic surgery office, Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery, so you can trust that you are receiving safe and exceptional care. Our team consists of highly trained registered nurses who are committed to your satisfaction.
Achieve Better Health with IV Therapy in Lone Tree
Do you want to feel refreshed, renewed, and ready to take on your day? IV Therapy can help you meet your personal wellness goals.
Call 303-662-8668 today to schedule a consultation or treatment session. Park Meadows Aesthetics welcomes men and women from Denver, Lone Tree, and surrounding Colorado areas.