The results that you get from most dermal fillers are temporary. Juvéderm® products are no exception. Here’s a quick overview of the longevity that you might be able to expect from:
- Juvéderm® Ultra XC: Lips that have thinned over time are no match for this Juvéderm product. It can also add fullness to naturally thin lips. You can even treat those pesky smile lines around your nose and mouth with Juvéderm Ultra, which lasts up to a year.
- Juvéderm® Volbella® XC: If you want to add volume to your lips or say goodbye to stubborn lipstick lines, then Volbella is probably the formula for you. It can last up to one year. That’s twelve months where you won’t need to reach for your plumping lip gloss.
- Juvéderm® Vollure® XC: Vollure is ideal for smoothing out moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles. In a clinical study, Vollure was shown to last up to 18 months.
- Juvéderm® Voluma® XC: Voluma is meant for mid-face rejuvenation and deep injection for chin augmentation. In the cheeks, this filler provides results that last up to two years with optimal treatment. In the chin, the results can last up to one year.
Can You Make Dermal Fillers Last Longer?
Regular touch-up appointments are the best way to extend the results of your Juvéderm treatment. But there are also a few things you can do at home to help your fillers last, like:
- Following our aftercare guidelines
- Staying hydrated
- Avoiding sun exposure
- Managing your stress
- Getting enough sleep
- Eating healthy foods
- Not smoking or using other tobacco products
Save on Juvéderm in Lone Tree
Fillers make it easy to look your best — even on a budget. Take advantage of our Juvéderm special this May. You’ll get $200 off when you buy two or more syringes of Juvéderm® Ultra, Juvéderm® Ultra Plus, Volbella®, Vollure®, or Voluma®! Remember, you can also accumulate points through Allē and our amazing in-house loyalty program called Park Meadows Perks.
It’s time to discover what Juvéderm fillers can do for you. Call 303-662-8668 today to schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation. Park Meadows Aesthetics serves Denver, Lone Tree, and nearby areas of Colorado.