Our Lone Tree patients love CoolSculpting® because it eliminates stubborn fat without downtime. However, it can take several months and a series of treatments to see the payoff. Here are simple things that you can do to potentially speed things up and get the best results:
- Avoid anti-inflammatories: Inflammation is natural after CoolSculpting and helps eliminate the treated fat cells. You don’t want to take any medications that will suppress this beneficial inflammatory process. It’s a good idea to avoid anti-inflammatories for several days after an appointment.
- Stay hydrated: Drinking enough water is one of the best things you can do for your health. There’s also some evidence that it can aid in weight loss. Increasing your water intake before and after CoolSculpting is a great way to support your body goals.
- Get plenty of exercise: Traditional body contouring procedures require patients to skip their workouts during recovery. That isn’t the case with a non-invasive treatment like CoolSculpting. Hitting the gym or increasing your cardio will actually speed up the fat removal process by stimulating your lymphatic system.
- Eat a healthy diet: A varied and balanced diet keeps your body functioning at its best. Not only will eating well after CoolSculpting allow you to enjoy great results in the short term, but it will also help prevent weight gain in the future.
- Consider IV therapy: We offer several IV fluid blends to give your body what it needs. We also have a selection of beneficial IM/SQ injections such as B12 and M.I.C. Talk to our team about supplementing CoolSculpting with these wellness tools.
- Keep your expectations realistic: CoolSculpting is known to offer some pretty dramatic results. Clinical trials have shown a substantial 20-25% reduction in the fat layer after treatment. However, those results don’t appear overnight, so be patient and keep your expectations realistic.
Get Started with CoolSculpting in Lone Tree
Our CoolSculpting Team Leads are registered nurses with a passion for providing world-class fat reduction treatments. They will gladly offer personalized advice for getting the most out of your CoolSculpting® experience.
Call 303-662-8668 today to schedule a complimentary consultation at Park Meadows Aesthetics. We welcome patients from Denver, Lone Tree, and other areas of Colorado.